Welcome to Hopkins SMILE
SMILE is the University Experiential Learning platform that connects current students to paid campus internships and
employment opportunities across Johns Hopkins University. This platform includes paid campus internships and a variety of student jobs,
work-study & non work-study. Student employment and paid campus internships are some of the most valuable
experiences of college life. These experiential learning opportunities provide our students the chance to:
- Gain power skills (success skills)
- Develop professional networks
- Sharpen business communication skills
- Access mentors
- Experience various work environments
- Make audacious moves
- Design their life path
- All positions posted on SMILE are non-credit bearing, compensated via JHU payroll, and are part time.
All undergraduate research positions should be posted on ForagerOne through the Hopkins Office of Undergraduate Research (HOUR)
Let's Get Started!